This post announces our annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale on the Millionaire Money Mentors (MMM) membership. If you want to pass on reading this post and just get the details of the sale, follow that link and you’ll get the specifics.
Most of you know what the site is about, but in case you don’t, here’s a quick summary:
- MMM is a forums-based membership site where millionaires discuss money topics and give feedback on a wide range of financial issues to those who are trying to become millionaires.
- The site is based on the premise that “you are the sum of the five people you hang out with most”. So if you want to become wealthy, why not “hang out” with over 150 millionaire mentors who are ready to share their thoughts, experience, and wisdom with you?
- I won’t spend any time telling you how great the site is…I’ll leave that to the mentors and members. You can read their testimonials here (I’ve added new comments in the past few months — it’s getting pretty long at this point!).
For now, just let me say that I get many emails asking when we’re going to open up the forums, when we’re going to have a sale, etc.
This is one of those and…word to the wise…I don’t know when my next sale will be, but it won’t be anytime soon. So you’ve been warned — if you want to sign up anytime in the next several months and/or buy a gift membership for someone, now is the time.
Details on the sale:
- The annual membership price of $599 is now $299 (50% off!) until 3 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, November 28. If you want to take advantage of the sale, go to the MMM main page for all the details.
- With the annual membership you also get some great bonuses (the bonuses are delivered after your seven day trial period is over, generally about a month after you sign up.)
- There’s also an EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS: In addition to the bonuses listed on the sales page, the first 50 people buying an annual membership during this sale will receive a Kindle copy of “Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement: The Secret to Freedom, Flexibility, and Financial Independence (& how to get started!)” by Rachel Richards. This is a Kindle book that I’ll send you the redemption code for. You’ll need to have an Amazon account to access it and these Kindle Books can only be redeemed by recipients in the U.S. You’ll receive details on this bonus when you’re emailed the other bonuses, roughly a month after you join.
- When you sign up, your membership is set to automatically renew in a year. This locks in your sales price and as long as you stay in the membership your rate will never go up. If you don’t want it to auto renew, there are instructions in the introduction emails to tell you how to turn it off (but if you let your membership expire and want to re-join, it will be at whatever the price is at that point, not your old sales price.)
- If you join, you will receive instructions on how to get into the forums within 48 hours. If you don’t, contact us via email (FYI, you MUST enter your correct email address — if you do not, there’s no way we can contact you or even know it’s you who signed up. Yes, this happens more than you think.)
- And, of course, there is still the seven-day trial period so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it. So what’s there to lose?
I also want to note that my minimum goal for the forums is that any money spent would be worth the cost (i.e. you get back in value AT LEAST what you pay.) That’s the minimum and one reason I offer bonuses — to make that goal much easier for year one. But my hope/aim for the membership is that members receive at least 10x on their costs in savings, additional income, time, happiness, etc. I have a post coming up on this subject in the next few days.
And that’s it. The sale remains open for a few days, but let me warn you: do not wait to purchase it.
Every time I’ve had a sale I have a handful of people contact me within an hour or two of the sale ending (a sale that was available for several days, BTW) saying they had meant to sign up but just didn’t get around to it and asking if they could they still have the sale price.
It might be cold, but I have never allowed this. If these people are 1) so disorganized and 2) feel like they should be treated specially compared to everyone else, they would probably not be people I’d want in the forums anyway. We have something special going on there and I want to keep that vibe.
BTW, the top reason people leave the forums, by far, is that they “don’t have time to check the forums”. Ok, I can see that. People live busy lives. But then again, you have to make time for your priorities in life and what’s more important than your family’s financial future.
The second most expressed reason for not joining is “I’m too cheap to pay for the membership.” I understand frugality, of course. I used it to great result as I grew my net worth. And being frugal is my middle name (“save”). Ha! But there’s also investing in yourself in a way that yields you multiple times a return back on what you paid. I think the MMM forums fall into this category (if you don’t believe me, read what others say in the testimonials).
I invite everyone to join now while the price is as low as it’s going to go. I hope to see you there soon.
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!