If you need to contact me, you can email me at esimoneyblog [at] gmail [dot] com.
(Written that way to avoid email scraping and ending up on some list I don’t want to be on. I think you can figure it out.)
I LOVE to hear from readers and appreciate you being part of this site.
Here are some answers to typical emails I receive from non-readers (to save us both time if you have questions in these areas):
- Guest Posts — I am not accepting guest posts at the moment. The ones I do run are from people I personally invite to write for the site.
- Sponsored Posts — I do not currently offer sponsored posts.
- Ads — My ad program is run by Mediavine. I am happy with them and am not going to change providers.
- Affiliate Programs — I am not looking to add new affiliate programs to the site.
- Links — I do not sell links. I do not add links to existing content because your piece “adds so much value to it.” In other words, it’s not worth your time even thinking about sending me a link-related request.
- Questions — I do not answer personal finance questions specific to individual readers. If you want thoughts on a financial issue, consider joining the Millionaire Money Mentors.
If you email me asking about any of the bullet points above, you will not get a response because your question has already been answered here.