This post announces our annual Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale on the Millionaire Money Mentors (MMM) membership.
Most of you know what the site is about, but in case you don’t, here’s a quick summary:
- MMM is a forums-based membership site where millionaires discuss money topics and give feedback on a wide range of financial issues to those who are trying to become millionaires.
- The site is based on the premise that “you are the sum of the five people you hang out with most”. So if you want to become wealthy, why not “hang out” with over 100 millionaire mentors who are ready to share their thoughts, experience, and wisdom with you?
- I won’t spend any time telling you how great the site is…I’ll leave that to the mentors and members. You can read their testimonials here (it’s getting pretty long at this point!).
For now, just let me say that I get many emails asking when we’re going to open up the forums, when we’re going to have a sale, etc.
This is one of those and…word to the wise…this will be the LAST SALE for several months. I will soon be taking off a few winter months in Florida and likely won’t be having any sales on ESI Money during that time. So you’ve been warned — if you want to sign up anytime in the next few months and/or buy a gift membership for someone, now is the time.
As for the sale, the annual membership price of $599 is now $299 (50% off!) until noon Mountain time on Tuesday, November 29. If you want to take advantage of the sale, go to the MMM main page for all the details.
With the annual membership you also get the bonuses which more than cover the first year’s cost (the bonuses are delivered after your seven day trial period is over, generally about a month after you sign up.)
PLUS THIS — EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS FOR FIRST ORDERS: In addition to the bonuses listed on the sales page, the first 25 people buying an annual membership during this sale will receive a Kindle copy of “Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement: The Secret to Freedom, Flexibility, and Financial Independence (& how to get started!)” by Rachel Richards. This is a Kindle book that I’ll send you the redemption code for. You’ll need to have an Amazon account to access it and these Kindle Books can only be redeemed by recipients in the U.S. You’ll receive the bonus when you’re emailed the other bonuses, roughly a month after you join.
And, of course, there is still the seven-day trial period so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it. So what’s there to lose?
There is also a monthly option available, but the details are different:
- There is no sale. It’s now $69 a month. This is because it’s much more of a hassle to manage monthly memberships and since so many upgrade to annual anyway, why not just focus on annual memberships?
- There are no bonuses with the monthly memberships. If you want the bonuses, the annual membership is the only choice.
And that’s it. The sale remains open for the next few days, but let me warn you: do not wait to purchase it.
Every time I’ve had a sale I have a handful of people contact me within an hour or two of the sale ending (a sale that was available for several days, BTW) saying they had meant to sign up but just didn’t get around to it and asking if they could they still have the sale price.
It might be cold, but I have never allowed this. If these people are 1) so disorganized and 2) feel like they should be treated specially compared to everyone else, they would probably not be people I’d want in the forums anyway. We have something special going on there and I want to keep that vibe.
BTW, the top reason people leave the forums, by far, is that they “don’t have time to check the forums”. Ok, I can see that. People live busy lives. But then again, you have to make time for your priorities in life and what’s more important than your family’s financial future.
The second most expressed reason for not joining is “I’m too cheap to pay for the membership.” I understand frugality, of course. I used it to great result as I grew my net worth. And being frugal is my middle name (“save”). Ha! But there’s also investing in yourself in a way that yields you multiple times a return back on what you paid. I think the MMM forums fall into this category.
I invite everyone to join now while the price is as low as it’s going to go. I hope to see you there soon.
Over the next couple of days I’ll share some additional thoughts on the MMM forums in more detail (with posts on specific topics), but today I just wanted to let everyone know about this offer quickly so you can add it to your shopping list. 😉
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!