As announced last time I offered a sale on the Millionaire Money Mentors (MMM) membership, I only plan on opening the membership at a reduced price a few times per year.
The group size is now at a level where I like the numbers, our interaction, and the feel of a small but viable army. In other words, we don’t need as many new influxes of users as we did when we were growing the site from the ground up.
As such, this is the first sale in several months and will probably be the last one until fall or maybe Christmas season. Furthermore, it will be the last one at the current pricing as prices will increase after this sale. To be clear, both the regular and sale prices will increase after this sale. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
There’s not much new I can say that hasn’t already been said, but there are a few things worth mentioning. Plus I do need to communicate the basics so we’re all on the same page.
So here are the highlights:
- As for the current sale, the annual membership price of $490 is now $290 until 8 am Mountain time on Tuesday, May 10 (yes, it’s a short window, but you either know you want to be in or not). If you want to take advantage of the sale, go to the MMM main page for all the details.
- Note: After you join, you will receive an email with all the details of how to access the forums, set up your account, etc. within 24 hours of signing up.
- One thing I haven’t made a big deal of (but it can be a big deal for many) is that we have instituted the policy that your renewal price is the same as what you originally paid. Annual membership is automatically renewed and instead of getting you in for a year at a low price and then making you pay full price in year two like other memberships do, we renew your membership at the price you started with. However, if you cancel your membership and want to renew, you have to do so at the current market rates.
- With the annual membership you also get the bonuses which more than cover the first year’s cost (the bonuses are delivered after your seven day trial period is over, generally about a month after you sign up.)
- And, of course, there is still the seven-day trial period so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it. So what’s there to lose?
- The forums have really blossomed and we’re now at well over 5,000 posts. For comparison, ESI Money has just over 1,000 posts. So when you join, not only do you get access to future topics, conversations, etc., but you also get a TON of awesome past content we’ve all created over the years.
- I am not promising anything, but I am trying to set up a members only, in-person event for this fall. Whether it happens this year or at some point in the future, my intent is to do at least one to see how it goes. Of course you’ll need to be an MMM members to get an invite.
- There is also a monthly membership option available, but the details are different. There is no sale. It remains at $49 a month. This is because it’s much more of a hassle to manage monthly memberships and since so many upgrade to annual anyway, why not just focus on annual memberships? FYI, the monthly price will also be going up when the annual does.
- There are no bonuses with the monthly memberships. If you want the bonuses, the annual membership is the only choice.
- Every time I’ve had a sale I have a handful of people contact me within an hour or two of the sale ending (a sale that was available for several days, BTW) saying they had meant to sign up but just didn’t get around to it and asking if they could they still have the sale price. It might be cold, but I have never allowed this. If these people are 1) so disorganized and 2) feel like they should be treated specially compared to everyone else, they would probably not be people I’d want in the forums anyway. We have something special going on there and I want to keep that vibe.
- If you want to see what members and mentors like about the forums, see the MMM testimonials page. I update it regularly so there’s always new content to see what people think about the membership.
- FYI, if you have completed a Millionaire Interview and it’s been published, you are entitled to free access to the forums as long as you agree to be an active member (and post once a week). I am currently scheduling Millionaire Interviews to run in September (and they keep coming), so the sooner you get one to me, the sooner it will be published and the sooner you can get in.
I invite everyone to join now while the price is as low as it’s going to go. I hope to see you there soon.
Have a great day!!!!!