This post announces the Millionaire Money Mentors (MMM) summer 2023 sale.
Many of you know what the MMM site is about, but in case you don’t, here’s a quick summary:
- MMM is a forums-based membership site where millionaires discuss money topics and give feedback on a wide range of financial issues to those who are trying to become millionaires (or already are millionaires but want to grow their wealth even more).
- The site is based on the premise that “you are the sum of the five people you hang out with most”. So if you want to become wealthy, why not “hang out” with over 100 millionaire mentors (with an estimated cumulative net worth of over half a billion dollars!) who are ready to share their thoughts, experience, and wisdom with you?
- I won’t spend time telling you how great the site is…I’ll leave that to the mentors and members. You can read their testimonials here (it’s getting pretty long at this point!)
- I also want to note that my minimum goal for the forums is that any money spent would be worth the cost. That’s the minimum and one reason I offer bonuses — to make that goal pretty much a done deal for year one. But my hope/aim for the membership is that members receive at least 10x on their costs in savings, additional income, time, happiness, etc.
For now, just let me say that I get many emails asking when we’re going to open up the forums, when we’re going to have a sale, etc.
This is one of those and…word to the wise…I don’t know when the next sale will be, but it won’t be anytime soon. I am setting up a schedule where we do only a few sales throughout the year, so opportunities will become fewer over time. So you’ve been warned — if you want to sign up anytime in the next several months and/or buy a gift membership for someone, now is the time. FYI, I won’t be having the Labor Day sale this year that I’ve had the past several years, so don’t count on that.
Details on the sale:
- As for this sale, the annual membership price of $599 is now $299 (50% off!) until noon Eastern time on Monday, June 19;. That is a good long time for everyone to be made aware of the offer and have a chance to purchase if they like. If you want to take advantage of the sale, go to the MMM main page for all the details.
- With the annual membership you also get several bonuses which more than cover the first year’s cost (the bonuses are delivered after your seven day trial period is over, generally about a month after you sign up.)
- There’s also an EXTRA SPECIAL BONUS: In addition to the bonuses listed on the sales page, the first 75 people buying an annual membership during this sale will receive a Kindle copy of “Passive Income, Aggressive Retirement: The Secret to Freedom, Flexibility, and Financial Independence (& how to get started!)” by Rachel Richards. This is a Kindle book that I’ll send you the redemption code for. You’ll need to have an Amazon account to access it and these Kindle Books can only be redeemed by recipients in the U.S. You’ll receive details on this bonus when you’re emailed the other bonuses, roughly a month after you join.
- And, of course, there is still the seven-day trial period so you can try-it-before-you-buy-it. So what’s there to lose?
What Makes the Membership Worth It?
If you’re wondering what makes the MMM membership valuable, here are some examples of topics we regularly address that offer great value:
- “Can I retire?” In addition to work you do to finance retirement (or FI) as well as what you pay a planner (which is likely way more than the cost of an annual MMM subscription), wouldn’t you love to have several millionaires and people who are actually retired give feedback on your retirement plans? That would be pretty awesome (and valuable), right?
- “How are syndications doing?” (and who should I invest with?) Some of you may have read that some real estate syndications are facing strong headwinds because of rising interest rates. What should you consider if you’re invested in them (or thinking of doing so)? What syndicators seem to be doing well versus poorly in this environment? Who can (and can’t) you trust? One right decision and/or avoiding a bad decision here would certainly be worth 10x of the annual costs!
- “I need career advice.” Whether you’re thinking of leaving work, dealing with a bad boss, want a raise, or whatever, you have an army of people who have been there and done that and are ready, willing, and able to help you with your career goals.
- “I need friends to talk money with.” How many friends in real life do you have who are 1) wealthy and 2) you can shared intimate details of your finances with and get some good perspective? If you’re like most people, that number is zero.
- “How can I find a good…?” Need a solid recommendation? Mentors and members give recommendations on everything thing from how to find a CPA (sometimes with an exact name), where to go on certain vacations, factors to consider in estate planning, and on and on and on.
- “Let’s get together.” Based on the success of our last get-together in April, it’s highly likely we’ll do it again next year. The positive reviews were through the roof for this event and it’s something you will really want to consider.
The truth is that we chat about so much in the forums that most people can find 10x value quite easily. Here’s a sampling of some recent conversation topics:
- Living a Stealth Wealth Lifestyle – Funny Stories
- How much of your portfolio do you allocate into alternative investments?
- Beating Boredom in Retirement
- Lessons Learned on the Path to Retirement
- Overcoming the One More Year Syndrome
- Dealing with a Rogue HOA Manager
- Feedback on a Stock Options Strategy
- Best Financial Planning Software/App
- Upcoming Travel Plans
If you join today, you’ll have just about 9,000 unique threads to read/search through if you are so inclined (or you can just start with the new posts). For perspective, ESI Money has 1,300 posts.
The sale remains open for the next several days, but let me warn you: do not wait to purchase it.
Every time I’ve had a sale I have a handful of people contact me within an hour or two of the sale ending (a sale that was available for several days, BTW) saying they had meant to sign up but just didn’t get around to it and asking if they could they still have the sale price.
It might be cold, but I have never allowed this. If these people are 1) so disorganized and 2) feel like they should be treated specially compared to everyone else, they would probably not be people I’d want in the forums anyway. We have something special going on there and I want to keep that vibe.
BTW, the top reason people leave the forums, by far, is that they “don’t have time to check the forums”. Ok, I can see that. People live busy lives. But then again, you have to make time for your priorities in life and what’s more important than your family’s financial future.
The second most expressed reason for not joining is “I’m too cheap to pay for the membership.” I understand frugality, of course. I used it to great result as I grew my net worth. And being frugal is my middle name (“save”). Ha! But there’s also investing in yourself in a way that yields you multiple times a return back on what you paid. I think the MMM forums fall into this category. In fact, I’ll be sharing three posts from MMM members/mentors this coming week which will highlights some of the value and insights the forums provide for others.
I invite everyone to join now while the price is as low as it’s going to go. I hope to see you there soon.
Hope you all are having an amazing summer!