You’ve seen me mention it a few times already — how much I love the Millionaire Money Mentors forums.
There are lots of reasons I’m enjoying them, but here are a few:
- I am learning a ton! Who would have thought it — I believed I had it all solved. LOL! I’ve learned several things I’m putting into practice (which you’ll probably read about at some point).
- I am enjoying the deeper subject dives with the Ask Me Anything sessions and the book club. I’m excited to see the changing lives coming out of the book club as well — it’s very gratifying.
- And, of course, I am absolutely loving the community! It’s an even closer bond than what we have here at ESI Money because the conversations are flowing (started by everyone, not just me) and there’s a lot of back and forth. I can see I’m going to come out of this with many new and long-lasting friendships (I’ve already met one member in person for coffee!)
In short, the membership has surpassed my expectations BY FAR.
But I don’t want to spend this post talking about my feelings. After all, you may consider those to be biased anyway.
And since you’re probably more concerned with shopping and getting out of a food coma today, I’ll keep it short and sweet.
Today’s post will do two things:
- Offer thoughts from members and mentors on the forums (who better to hear from?)
- Present a short-time, special deal to those of you who haven’t yet joined us.
Let’s get going…
Thoughts on the Forums
We’ll begin with several thoughts on the forums. Here are comments that have either been left in the forums or emailed to me:
- “Thank you! I have already received so much value from joining this group. Truly life changing.”
- “The value of the site is amazing! I have learned so much. I only wish I had more time to read everything!”
- “I believe the price of admission to this site is already undervalued! The value of the content more than covers the cost and then factor in the ability to ask questions.”
- “Super excited for every one of these (AMA discussions). Thanks and great work putting together this list of incredible people. Well worth the price of admission.”
- “Just wanted to say, I really enjoy this forum. I’m finding that I spend more time here now than on all the other blogs I use to read. The amount of information here is phenomenal.”
- “I have a link to this group at the top of my browser and I pop in at least once a day. I have saved $160 using Bill Fixers so that one tip alone has almost saved me enough to recoup the cost of the subscription. I have also had a detailed private conversation about HELOCs with an amazing mentor which was great! I have helped a few people with Amazon selling (as you have) which is very rewarding.”
- “I couldn’t agree more. All the mentors have been so generous with their time and knowledge. Thank you ESI for creating this forum.”
- “I am writing to you to express my gratitude that I found your community this month. My membership is worth it. I don’t have anyone in my circle who is pursuing the same things I do so I turned to forums like this to connect with like-minded people to learn from. The advice I got probably saved me thousands of dollars. More power to you and the community for bringing everybody together.”
- “Just wow! This type of commentary blows me away. THANK YOU FOR CREATING THESE FORUMS!”
- “I like the age diversity of our group, and it seems the backgrounds from members and mentors are varied too. So much knowledge from each and a true willingness to share in experiences and expertise. I’m honored to be a small part of this world of dedicated leaders!”
- “MMM forum is amazing! It has proved to be extremely valuable and I recouped the entrance fee in minutes. It is really helpful to read about feelings and experiences of like-minded people. I highly recommend joining.”
And remember that these comments were all left in the first couple of months — people already getting their annual value from the forums after less than two months!
Pretty cool, right?
Black Friday Offer
Given how successful things have been, I want as many ESI Money readers as possible to join.
That’s why beginning now and running through midnight Mountain time on Monday I’m offering a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special deal.
For these few days the membership will be priced at $29 per month or $290 annually (versus $49/$490 standard pricing).
With this I’m basically doing everything possible to make it impossible NOT to join:
- Created valuable forums with lots of features like AMA, Millionaire’s Book Club, and of course millionaire feedback.
- Substantially reduced the price so that anyone can join.
- Giving a set of bonuses that are worth far more than an annual membership, making your investment a great deal before month one.
- Offering a seven day no-questions-asked guarantee to try it with no risk.
If you want to read more about the forums check out my post Introducing the Millionaire Money Mentors.
Or if you want to cut to the chase, you can join on the Millionaire Money Mentors site.
A few final thoughts before I close:
- You’ve probably heard the quote, “You are the sum of the five people you hang out with most.” In regard to your finances, wouldn’t you like those five people to be successful money managers?
- Membership makes a GREAT present to yourself. Where else can you get this kind of content, feedback, and support for less than a dollar a day?
- Membership also makes for an awesome early holiday present for a friend, family member, child, or partner.
- One warning: if you want to join, join now. Don’t wait and then email me two hours after the deadline and want in — it will be too late then (I literally had several people do this after the introductory round — then they got mad when I wouldn’t let them in at the special price despite giving them several days to join).
- This is the last ESI Money offer for this year and there will only be a couple or so in 2021. I simply don’t want to keep offering something if people aren’t interested, so we’ll be moving to broader marketing efforts in 2021.
Hope you have a great day shopping/with family!