This page details sponsored post opportunities for ESI Money.
Before I get to those, let’s address the many requests we receive for “guest posts”.
At this point we only consider guest posts from bloggers we know. If you do not fit into that category and send us a guest post request, you will not receive a response since your answer is readily available in this post.
What we do offer is sponsored posts, but they must fit into specific criteria to be accepted.
Here are the specifics of what makes an acceptable (and successful) sponsored post:
- We must know the product/service in advance and approve it. Our approval is based on whether or not we think our readers will be interested in and get use from the product/service.
- The final article must have value for the reader in and of itself. It can’t be a commercial but instead should be a useful piece that naturally incorporates the product/service. We will work with you to develop ideas we think will work best.
- The post will be identified as a sponsored post.
- The post must be original and published nowhere else. If it’s found to be on another site, even briefly, it will be removed from our site.
- There will be one link to your site, and it will last for one year.
- The best performing posts will have a special offer for the readers (such as __% off if you sign up with a specific code).
- The cost is $2,000 if you write the post. If you want it written for you, the cost is $2,250.
- The fee is payable in advance and non-refundable.
- We are not interested in negotiating our prices. We know the value of our service and we’d rather not run a post than to offer one at lower prices.
- Once the post has gone live, there are no changes.
In addition to the post itself, here’s what you will receive:
- The post will go live on the homepage and remain there until it is replaced by newer posts (which is roughly two weeks).
- A summary of the post will be emailed to all subscribers.
- The post will be shared via Twitter.
- The post will be shared via Facebook.
Here are some of our recent sponsored posts to give you an idea of what works:
- What You Need to Know about Fundrise and DiversyFund
- 15 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money in the Gig Economy
- Crowdfunding Real Estate Investment Options
- Why Saving Money on Monthly Expenses Matters
- Blooom Review – A 401k Retirement Plan Robo-Advisor
- Lex OnTrack Identity Theft Protection Review
- Wealth Building with Student Loan Debt
If you are interested in a sponsored post, send us an email with specifics and we can work out details.