Last week’s giveaway ends today and I wanted to get in one more before the end of the year.
This past summer I gave away American Eagle silver dollars and that giveaway was very well received.
So I thought I’d do it again!
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- I’ll be giving away 10 American Eagle silver coins to ten winners (one coin per winner) just like I did with the last giveaway.
- To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment on my ESI Scale post telling which steps on the E-S-I scale you think you’re excelled at most (no length or topic required other than that).
- Be sure to leave your email address when you leave the comment so I will know how to reach you if you win (the email address will not be visible to anyone other than me).
- The winners will be drawn at random from the commenters.
- The drawing of winners will be held on Friday, November 24, 2017.
- Once I hear from all winners I’ll mail out the cards (you’ll want to get them soon, right?)
- As with most giveaways, there are rules. Here they are.
BTW, if you’re looking for a great place to buy silver or gold (the coins make great Christmas gifts), I highly recommend SD Bullion. I couldn’t find better prices anywhere and their service has been outstanding!
Updated: Do NOT leave comments on this post if you want to be entered in the giveaway. Read the instructions above and follow them to be entered. 🙂